Carlo Bellotti Publishing USA is the US extension of the growing firm that first started in Florence, Italy. We specialize in music production and music publishing, and occasionally venture into other different fields and markets, such as filmed entertainment and book publishing. The company has been consulting and providing services to national and international clients since 2000.
The company owns:
- A wide music catalogue, consisting of more than 2578 tracks registered by S.I.A.E. in Italy and, administered worldwide by Warner Chappell Music (part of the Warner Music Group)
- One Rock/Metal record label, with European and Japanese offices, worldwide distribution and more than 110 releases
- One Indie Rock/Electronic record label distributed worldwide by Plastic Head Distribution
- An artist management worldwide know firm which includes a strong European-wide press office and promotion agency with more than 170.000 targets and contacts in media and entertainment.
- Label/Artist representation office for negotiations in licensing and sync deals, collecting of royalties management an legal representation.
- A creative department is dedicated to deliver A&R services direct and online
- Merchandising company capable of producing, distributing and selling merchandise throughout Europe at the best prices and quality
- CD/DVD pressing broker deal with the biggest plant in the European Union
- Shares in a well-known, Milan-based web agency
During almost 15 years of activity Carlo Bellotti Publishing inked some important deals to support the distribution and marketing of its own products and furthermore cooperates with companies like Warner Chappell Music Holland BV, Aural Music s.n.c., Plastic Head Distribution LTD, The Orchard Inc., Mondadori Retail s.p.a., Realsound Recording Studio, Mathlab Recording Studio, Studio Legale Mario Palazzi, Web Is Now studios, Firmline-Network and a few agents for the booking of tours and production of events.